File Server Resource Manager failed to enumerate share paths
Paul Stilgoe
2009-03-09 21:30:06 UTC
Hi,

I am running Windows 2003 R2 with SP2.

We are getting the following error that caused the server to lock and a
powercycle is needed (this is our DC and DFS server).

File Server Resource Manager failed to enumerate share paths or DFS paths.
Mappings from local file paths to share and DFS paths may be incomplete or
temporarily unavailable. FSRM will retry the operation at a later time.

Error-specific details:
Error: NetShareEnum, 0x800706bb, The RPC server is too busy to complete
this operation.

I am unable to find information on this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul
Stephane