Any recommendations?
Edward
2009-11-17 17:40:04 UTC
The company that I work for has a DFS replication setup (Win2003 SR2 SP2);
which works when it wants. The problem I'm facing is that replication
scheduled is dependent on AD replication, so changes don't replicate quick
enough for my users.

Can any of you recommend another software that can do a better job at
replicating files among two servers (160GB of data)?

Thanks!
IT STAFF