Access based enumeration on 2003 server?
£Jim
2009-12-07 16:37:30 UTC
Can I enable access based enumeration on a domain namespace where my
servers and DCs are Windows 2003 R2 Servers? Documentation on this
seems unclear to me - Windows 2008 mode is needed but is a Windows 2008
server needed? Can I set up a Windows 2008 mode namespace without any
2008 servers?
Thanks
Danny Sanders