Windows 2008 DFS
unknown
2009-12-16 20:43:01 UTC
I am not able to access the DFSRPrivate folder. I have tried taking ownership and I am in the Domain Admins group. I want to browse to the Conflict and Deleted folder.
Thanks.

Iterators, iterator blocks, data pipelines and LINQ
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/159e4793-6b17-4e89-bd94-3bde8a5f2d50/iterators-iterator-block.aspx
Karim Said Lalouani
2010-01-19 13:04:01 UTC

Try to disable UAC on your Windows server 2008 running DFS-R.

HTH

Karim Said Lalouani
.