DFS/Frs repliocation problems
Ste
2009-11-17 09:09:02 UTC
we have two windows 2003 r2 servers set up with hub and spoke dfs root, until
four days ago all was fine, but now the frs-staging folders dont clear down,
other dfs namspaces exist on one of the servers and they seem to be working
without problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Z.H.
2009-11-23 08:38:00 UTC
Hi Ste,
You can try to extend your staging folder size to see if it can solve your
issue or not.
In most case, that issue was caused by small staging folder size limit.

--
Z.H.