Problem: Missing Expected Value
Jim
2008-11-19 14:41:04 UTC
I am getting the following errors on all DC when running dcdiag /c /e.
KB article Q312862 referenced is not very helpful to a laymen like me.
Can some one please direct me to instructions to clean this up that even a
caveman can understand?
Thanks in advance.
Jim

Problem: Missing Expected Value

Base Object:

CN=SWSSERVER,CN=Domain System Volume (SYSVOL share),CN=File
Replication Service,CN=System,DC=camden,DC=lib,DC=nj,DC=us

Base Object Description: "SYSVOL FRS Member Object"

Value Object Attribute Name: frsComputerReference

Value Object Description: "DC Account Object"

Recommended Action: Check if this server is deleted, and if so

clean up this DCs SYSVOL FRS Member Object. Also see Knowledge

Base Article: Q312862

[2] Problem: Missing Expected Value

Base Object:

CN=SWSSERVER,CN=Domain System Volume (SYSVOL share),CN=File
Replication Service,CN=System,DC=camden,DC=lib,DC=nj,DC=us

Base Object Description: "SYSVOL FRS Member Object"

Value Object Attribute Name: serverReference

Value Object Description: "DSA Object"

Base Article Q312862
Puskas
2010-11-06 08:09:46 UTC
Hello there friend.

Did you manage to get this issue fixed?

I am getting the exact same message when I run the Dcdiag command. I want to update my schema for an Exchange install, but I don't want to push on in case it goes wrong!

Let me know, if you can, if you got anywhere with it.

Thanks
Puskas
Post by Jim
[...]
ASP.NET 4.0 browser capabilities